A migraine is a type of headache that causes pains that are moderate to severe. Unlike tension headaches, which usually affect the entire head or neck, migraine pain is unique because it tends to occur on only one side of the head.
What causes Migraine?
- Inflammation, which affect nerves in the brain and blood vessels
- A poor diet and nutrient deficiencies
- Changes in neurotransmitter levels, including low serotonin levels and high levels of “stress hormones” like cortisol
- Chronic mental and emotional stress
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of sleep
- Trapped Emotions / Energy around head region – such as Worry, unresolved problems.
Which oil for this?
Here’s the DIY recipes you may try:
What Foods to Avoid?
- Sugary and Processed Foods
- conventional grains like gluten, flour products
Which Food and Supplements Helps?
- 5-HTP – 5-HTP is a compound which gets converted into serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is one of the principal neurotransmitters involved in happiness and anti-depression.
- Melatonin – Melatonin is a neurohormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain and it is well known for causing and regulating sleep. Light suppresses melatonin synthesis. The primary use of melatonin as a supplement is to normalize abnormal sleep patterns.
- Chaga Mushroom – Chaga mushrooms have helped to boost the immune system by increasing the production of certain immune cells including interleukin 6 (IL-6) as well as T lymphocytes.
- Drink lots of water – Avoid Dehydration.