If you want to know how to get rid of bad breath, first we need to get to understand the actual cause of bad breath.
- it’s caused from the bad bacteria build up within your body.
- Chronic bad breath is caused from yeast and candida overgrowth in your body.
- One of the most common ways people think of when they wonder how to get rid of bad breath is mouthwash from the market.
- These types of bad-breath treatments simply mask your problem, and they might have potential long term problems to your health.
- They’ll often contain dangerous artificial colours and flavours you simply don’t want to tax your body. Also, by-product of mouthwash, acetaldehyde is thought to be cancer-causing as well.
- Bad breath is caused by those sulfur-containing compounds generally found in food and resolves within 24 hours after the food is fully digested.
- Chronic bad breath is a symptom of an underlying problem, such as poor oral hygiene, poor diet, gum disease, tooth decay, or other more serious medical conditions such as liver disease or diabetes.
What causes Bad Breath?
- Fried foods or other high-trans-fat foods
- Sticky foods
- Sweetened beverages
- Bacteria at tongue, throat and tonsils
Which Essential oil for this?
Here’s the DIY recipes you may try:
What Foods to Avoid?
- Sugary and Processed Foods
- conventional grains like gluten, flour products
- Hydrogenated oils, like soybean oil
Which Food and Supplements Helps?
- Drink Cucumber and Celery juice regularly
- Consume healthy fat such as coconut oil
- Psyllium husk
- Drink lots of water