Stomach bloating is so common these days.
Stomach bloating can sometimes signify a sign of serious health problems. It’s one of the most common candida symptoms and leads to other issues like a digestive disorder, autoimmune reaction and skin allergy and sinusitis.
- Acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) can sometimes cause excessive belching by promoting increased swallowing.
- Chronic belching may be related to inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis) or to an infection with Helicobacter pylori, the bacterium responsible for some stomach ulcers. In these cases, the belching is accompanied by other symptoms, such as heartburn or abdominal pain.
What causes Bloating?
There are dozens of different reasons you might develop a bloated stomach — allergies, hormonal imbalances, thyroid dysfunction, gut troubles and more. It might seem hard to narrow down the culprit, but the more information you can gather about your reactions to different foods and circumstances, the better idea you’ll have as to what triggers your symptoms.
Some of the common Causes such as:
- Digestive Disorders
- Fluid Retention
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities
- Hormonal changes
Which essential oil for this?
If you have this symptom, You can try blending your own Massage oils with Ginger and Peppermint.
What Foods to Avoid?
- dairy products
- refined grains and grain products
- beans which can promote gas
- Soft drinks
Which Food and Supplements Helps?
- Water-rich fruits and veggies such as Watermelon and Celery
- Herbal Teas such as Peppermint or ginger tea.