Fibroids are extremely common. In fact, about 75 percent of women experience them at some point in their lives. Fibroids range in size from seedlings, undetectable by the human eye, to bulky masses that can distort and enlarge the uterus. You can have a single fibroid or multiple ones. In extreme cases, multiple fibroids can expand the uterus so much that it reaches the rib cage.
What are fibroids? They’re non-cancerous tumors found within the uterine walls, often resulting in a change in the size or shape of the uterus as well as several unpleasant symptoms. However, they can also be symptomless. So whether you know you have fibroids or not, it’s a great idea for any woman to do things to naturally prevent these common growths in the uterus.
What causes Fibroids?
- Genetic changes.
- Other growth factors.
- Metaphysical Causes including Trapped Energy / Emotions at Uterus.
What are the Symptoms of Fibroids?
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menstrual period lasting seven days or longer
- Bloating or fullness in the stomach/pelvic region
- Pelvic pressure or pain
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Pain with intercourse
- Backache or leg pains
- Reproductive issues, including infertility and miscarriages
Which essential oil for this?
What Foods to Avoid?
- High fat processed meats
- Conventional dairy products
- Refined sugar
Which Supplements Helps?
- Vitex: can help to balance the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.
- Vitamin B Complex – Raw materials it needs to carry out its metabolic processes and regulate estrogen levels.
- Dandelion Root Tea – Treat infection, especially viral infections and even cancer. It’s also used as a skin toner, blood tonic and digestive tonic.
- Castor Oil (Improve Immune System, Lymphatic Drainage, Balance Hormones and Improve Libido)