The Raindrop Technique is a method of combining the techniques of Vita Flex and massage in the application of Young Living essential oils to various areas of the body. The Raindrop Technique is designed to bring physical, mental, and emotional balance to the body.
The Raindrop Technique was developed by Gary Young based on techniques taught to him by a Lakota medicine man. Nine essential oils and essential oil blends are used for the technique.
The primary benefits of Raindrop Technique are:
- Provides a healthy balance to the body.
- Produces deep relaxation and facilitates the release of stubborn emotions.
- Works to unwind tight and sore muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
In this workshop, you will learn hands-on this unique Raindrop Technique. You will also learn an extension of the Raindrop Technique that Gary Young taught in Split, Croatia in April 2015.
Note: The essential oils will be applied on the soles of the feet and the back along the spine.
- Come in pairs. This is a hands-on session where you will learn how to give the Raindrop Technique and receive the Raindrop Technique as well. You are encouraged to participate hands-on full-on to get the full benefits of the session. If you do not have a partner, come to the session and see if you can pair up with someone.
- Essential oils – Harmony/Sacred Franckincense, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Cypress, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Aroma Siez and Peppermint.
- A yoga mat, 2 bath towels or bath sheets.
- Wear loose clothing that will enable you to expose your back from the neck down the spine to the pelvic bone.
- Bring a pillow on which you can rest your head face down while your partner works on your back.