High Blood Pressure is a common disease in which blood flows through blood vessels and arteries at higher than normal pressures.
- Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.
- Did you know that most people with high blood pressure or hypertension have no symptoms, even when their blood pressure readings reach dangerously high levels?
- High blood pressure (HBP) isn’t just a problem in and of itself, but it also leads to other dangerous health conditions, including stroke, heart attack, chronic heart failure and kidney disease.
What causes High Blood Pressure?
- Lacking of physical exercise
- Tobacco use
- Too much alcohol
- Too much sodium in your diet
- Too little potassium in your diet
- Trapped / Unresolved emotional and mental Stress
- blood pressure, such as kidney disease, diabetes and sleep apnea.
What are the Symptoms of High Blood Pressure?
- Severe headaches
- Severe anxiety
- Shortness of breath
- Eye problems
- Metabolic syndrome
- Memory issues
- Chest Pain
- Ear noise
- Irregular heartbeat
- Prolonged bed rest
What Foods to Avoid?
- High sodium foods
- Trans Fat
- High fat processed meats
- Conventional dairy products
- Refined sugar
Which essential oil for this?
Which Supplements Helps?
- Magnesium – helps relax your blood vessels and can have an immediate impact on naturally lowering blood pressure.
- Coenzyme Q10 – an antioxidant critical for supporting heart health, and it’s crucial if you’ve ever been on blood pressure or cholesterol-lowering medication.
- Garlic – aged garlic reduces peripheral and central blood pressure in patients with uncontrolled hypertension. It also has the potential to improve arterial stiffness, inflammation and other cardiovascular markers in patients with elevated levels.
- Hemp Seed Oil – improve cardiovascular health and high blood pressure.