This event has passed
NEURO-AURICULAR TECHNIQUE HANDS-ON WORKSHOP (IN ENGLISH)
Saturday, June 3, 2017 10:00 am
Saturday, June 3, 2017 4:00 pm
Seed Of Life, C-3-8 Centrio Pantai Hillpark, Jalan Pantai Murni, 59200 Kuala Lumpur View map
The “Neuro-Auricular Technique” (NAT) was originated by D. Gary Young. Contrary to the implications of its name, it has nothing to do with the ears, as the word “auricular” would suggest. It does employ an “auricular” probe, a little glass rod with a tapered, blunted tip, about the size and shape of a ball-point pen, whose original purpose was to place oils precisely on the reflex points of the ear.
Gary Young has done several variations of the NAT. Their common denominators include use of an auricular probe to apply oils along the occipital ridge (base of the skull) and cervical vertebrae of the spine (back of neck).
The version presented in this hands-on sharing session is the one that is being offered in the Nova Vita Clinic in Guayaquil, Ecuador. It can be done with an auricular probe or a glass medicine dropper. The NAT was designed to awaken and improve the health of the central nervous system and the brain to help reduce stress, aid in emotional release and stimulate the immune system.
The technique is performed while comfortably seated in a tranquil setting and a specific series of essential oils are applied to the upper back and neck to jump-start and reconnect the synapses of the brain and the upper spinal cord.
● Come in pairs. This is a hands-on session where you will learn how to give the NAT and receive the NAT as well. You are encouraged to participate hands-on full-on to get the full benefits of the session. If you do not have a partner, come to the session and see if you can pair up with someone.
● Essential oils – Frankincense, Valerian, Vetiver, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood. (Note: Valerian, Vetiver and Roman Chamomile are not yet available in Malaysia. You may purchase them from the US Warehouse, provided they are in stock. To fully benefit from a NAT session for neurological health, these 6 oils are essential. In a worst case scenario, RutaVaLa may be used in place of Valerian. However, there really is no substitute for Vetiver and Roman Chamomile. If you do not have Vetiver and Roman Chamomile, bring along Copaiba. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood may be used in place of Sandalwood.)
● An auricular probe or a glass probe, ie., a glass rod that is tapered with a blunt tip. (Note: The glass probe may be purchased in the session as the facilitator will be sourcing for these glass probes.)
● Wear loose clothing that will enable you to expose your back from the neck down to thoracic vertebrae 4 (T4) around the mid-shoulder level..
● A hair band to hold your hair in place as you will need to expose your neck and your occipital ridge.
● Bring a pillow on which you can rest your head face down while your partner works on the back of your head, neck and down to your T4.”