Experiencing occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. However, people with anxiety disorders frequently have intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Often, anxiety disorders involve repeated episodes of sudden feelings of intense anxiety and fear or terror that reach a peak within minutes (panic attacks).
Anxiety is characterized by excessive worrying and tension. It is a normal response to stress or a dangerous situation and it’s often referred to as the “fight or flight” response.
What causes Anxiety?
Anxiety becomes problematic when it is constantly happen to your day to day life, which over time can negatively affect your relationship, career and health.
- Unresolved mental and emotional stress
- traumatic life experiences
- thyroid problems
- excessive alcohol
- caffeine or sugar intake
- hormone imbalance
- trapped energies
Which essential oil for this?
- Put 3 drops of lavender oil in your palm and rub it onto your neck, wrists and temples. You can also diffuse lavender oil at home or at work.
- Put 1 drop of Vetiver oil and massage over your outer ear.
Here’s the DIY recipes you may try:
What Foods to Avoid?
- Avoid Sugary and Processed Foods
- Limit Caffeine and Alcohol
Which Food and Supplements Helps?
- Ashwagandha – Powerful medicinal herb that has incredible adaptogenic properties that can significantly reduce stress related conditions such as adrenal fatigue, adrenal exhaustion, and heart and kidney problems.
- GABA – Regulates excessive firing of nerves within our brain and body to control hyper-excitability and unwanted nervous impulses.
- 5-HTP – Converts directly into serotonin in the brain. Serotonin has many profoundly important functions, including a role in sleep, appetite, memory, learning, temperature regulation, mood, sexual behavior, cardiovascular function, muscle contraction, and endocrine regulation.
- Magnesium – Helps Increase Energy. Calms Nerves and Anxiety.
- Vitamin B Complex – Benefits your mood, energy level, memory, heart, skin, hair, digestion and more.