Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that can affect more than just your joints. In some people, the condition also can damage a wide variety of body systems, including the skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels.
The main symptoms of arthritis are joint pain and stiffness, which typically worsen with age. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
What causes arthritis?
Current medical experts still don’t know what are the concrete cause for all cases of degenerative joint diseases, including osteoarthritis. Generally causes below mainly lead to Arthritis.
- Family history
- Your sex
- Previous joint injury
- Other Medical Conditions such as diabetes or an autoimmune disorder
- Unresolved Mental and Emotional Issues.
Which essential oil for this?
Here’s the DIY recipes you may try:
What Foods to Avoid?
- Sugary and Processed Foods
- conventional grains like gluten, flour products
- Hydrogenated oils, like soybean oil
Which Food and Supplements Helps?
- Turmeric – Several chemical compounds found in turmeric, known as curcuminoids. The active substance in turmeric is curcumin.
- Glucosamine Help to ease achy joints and stiffness.
- MSM – MSM is a powerful anti-inflammatory due to its ability to allow metabolic wastes to be removed from the cells.
- Rosehips – a rich source of vitamin C – appears to decrease inflammation by inhibiting production of inflammatory proteins and enzymes, including COX-1 and COX-2.