Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. Eliminating food allergies, spending more time outdoors, and avoiding exposure to pollution or irritants found inside the home are all home remedies for asthma symptoms.
What causes Asthma?
- vaccines and antibiotics
- food allergies
- Spending Lots of Time Indoors
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Poor Posture
What are the Symptoms?
- Sneezing and coughing
- Running out of air as you try to speak or inhale
- Pressure and tightness in the chest
- Feeling light-headed, dizzy and weak
- Symptoms similar to those caused by allergies, such as watery and red eyes, itchy throat, or a runny nose.
- Swollen glands and puffy lymph nodes in the neck.
- Dry mouth
- Having trouble exercising
What Foods to Avoid?
- refined/processed vegetable oils
- processed foods
- Food preservatives